https://m.bilibili.com/video/av15710026
👆👆
SaboKoa nation please watch this video. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
I’ll leave the translation below.
大小姐和大少爷的反派生涯
Young Mistress and Young Master’s villain career
大小姐今天换了一副新墨镜
Today the Young Mistress sports a new pair of sunglasses
西装穿得笔挺 嘴角正勾起
She is wearing a neatly-pressed suit, the sides of her lips are curved up
摸不透的心情 时晴时有雨
It’s impossible grasp her mood, sometimes it’s sunny and sometimes it's rainy
看不透的眼睛 现在又注视哪里
It’s impossible to catch her eyes, where are they looking now?
大少爷今天换了一副新墨镜
Today the Young Master sports a new pair of sunglasses
西装穿得笔挺 嘴角正抿起
He is wearing a neatly-pressed suit, his lips are pursed up
摸不透的心情 从未见晴雨
It’s impossible to grasp his mood, it’s never sunny or rainy
还有双冰冷眼睛
His eyes are cold
此刻请将一切抛诸脑后 目标你清晰否
Now, please put everything behind you, is the target clear to you?
限时2分51秒 拿下他的人头
You have 2 minutes and 51 seconds to take his head
最好别听任何借口 话多易出纰漏
It’s better not to listen to any excuse, unnecessary words lead to more mistakes
恐惧的猎物想逃走 却撞上我染血枪口
The frightened prey wants to escape but my blood-stained muzzle is waiting
大小姐今天收到一封匿名邮件
The Young Mistress received an anonymous e-mail today
大少爷今天接到一通深夜来电
The Young Master received a call in the middle of the night today
你们中的一人失了家族信念 出卖自我底线
“One among you has lost the trust of our Organization, and sold themself as a mole”
你是卧底?
Are you the mole?
你信?
Do you believe that?
此刻请将一切抛诸脑后 规矩你明白否
Now, please put everything behind you, you know the rules, don’t you?
若无一人主动坦陈 罪行还有计谋
If no one admits their guilt and their plans
话事人将不分缘由 抹杀你我所有
Regardless of the reson the boss will kill us both
是黑是白又有何用 两人鲜血都将涌流
Black and white don’t matter anymore, we will both bleed red
你留在此处
You stay here
你留在此处
You stay here
我前去交涉
I’ll go negotiate
你留在此处
You stay here
我背负所有
I’ll bear everything myself
你留在此处
You stay here
你重获自由
You can be free now
绝不
No way
此刻请将一切抛诸脑后 我在你的左右
Now, please put everything behind you, I am by your side
一起流过的血与泪 舔舐过的伤口
We shared blood and tears, we healed each other’s wounds
你是叛徒我是什么 是叛徒的挚友
What am I if you are the mole? I’ll be the bosom friend of a traitor
反正罪名是莫须有 谁都难逃其咎
These accusation are trumped-up anyways, there’s no escaping the blame
请将一切抛诸脑后 交给你的背后
Please put everything behind you, I'll watch your back
那搀扶着同伴的手 曾属残暴野兽
These hands supporting my ally used to belong to a ferocious beast
一条血路两人共走 是决战在等候
Let’s walk together this blood-stained path, thee decisive battle is waiting
枪口抵那先生的头 告诉我谁去谁当留
Pressing the muzzle against the gentleman’s head, tell me who is going to leave and who is going to stay

















