Sears, Roebuck & Co. opened this gigantic retail store and warehouse on Ponce de Leon Avenue in 1926. The parking deck on the west side dates from the 1960's. The building was still being used as a warehouse until 1989, and the city of Atlanta occupied a small portion of the building from 1991 to 2008. In 2011, the city sold the building Jamestown Properties, which began a massive renovation and revitalization project.















